© Lifelasting (ABN 49 792 069 847).
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study: but only if you do not modify the copy from how it appears on www.lifelasting.com.au website unless expressly authorised by Lifelasting, and if you include the copyright notice “© lifelasting.com.au” on the copy.
You must not reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt link to or otherwise use any of the material on the site, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by lifelasting.com.au
In compiling the information contained on, and accessed through, this website (“Information”) lifelasting.com.au has used its best endeavours to ensure that the Information is correct and current at the time of publication but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
To the extent permitted by law, lifelasting.com.au exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the Information whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.
1. The information we collect
The Site will collect general information about you, such as your name, address, contact details, date of birth and other relevant details when you apply for membership, join a sponsorship program or participate in other Site related activities. We may also collect this and other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example when you wish to obtain goods or services from the Site and when you participate in contests and promotions or return feedback forms.
Members and supporters can generally visit the Site’s website without revealing who they are or other personal information. The Site will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.
2. How we use your information
- to establish and maintain your membership of the Site, including providing you with newsletters, magazines, renewal notices and other information necessary to inform you of the Site’s activities;
- where appropriate, to establish and maintain a sponsorship relationship between you and the Site and to facilitate effective communication channels;
- to provide the products, services or information you have requested from the Site;
- to answer your inquiries;
- to register you for events, promotions or competitions;
- in accordance with the membership and partnership charters of the Site;
- to assist us to make the Site’s facilities, services and products more valuable to our members and stakeholders;
- for direct marketing of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. By providing your personal information you consent to the Site’s confidential disclosure to related parties for this purpose. You may decline any marketing communications by advising the Site of your wishes by the means outlined below;
3. Access to your information
You can access the personal information that the Site holds about you by contacting the Site’s Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable. We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
The Site will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information that we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not generally a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, the Site cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. The Site does, however, recognise that information will be passed via the Internet and takes all reasonable steps to minimise the risk associated with such communications.
6. Contacting us and “Opting Out” notification
Please Note: Please notify the Site if you do not wish to receive marketing information or do not wish to have your contact details provided to third parties for the communication of product and services information. If you do not notify the Site otherwise, you are deemed to have confirmed your agreement, and that of those persons you represent, to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.