FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hello and welcome!
Please check out our FAQ below, which covers everything from shipping to custom work to starting a card line. If you have a question that’s not answered here, feel free to ask.
How fast will my order ship?
Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed before it ships. We’ll try to get it out sooner than that, but sometimes we get backed up, especially during the holiday season.
What are your business hours?
We ship packages and return emails from 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday excluding major holidays. If you contact us regarding your order outside of those hours, we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re back in the studio.
Do you ship internationally?
Because we are just a new spring chick in the Paper goods world, we are quoting international shipping on an order by order basis until things get going, please contact us, email@example.com for further info.
What’s your return policy?
We are always happy to exchange or refund your item if you’re not happy with it, or it gets smushed in the mail. Please contact us for prior authorisation of any returns.
We will cover the cost of re-shipping:
- if your order arrived damaged
- if an item was received in error
- if your package was lost in the mail. *however, if the postal service claims your item was delivered but you didn’t receive it, we ask that you cover the cost of re-shipping the package*
- if your package was mis-delivered and you are unable to correct the matter with your local post office.
We ask you to cover the cost of re-shipping:
- if you seek a replacement or an exchange for reasons other than damage or loss as described above
- if you provided an incorrect shipping address at checkout
- if the postal service claims your item was delivered but you didn’t receive it
- if for any reason you were unable to collect your package at customs.
*all refunds and exchanges will be processed upon receipt of the item in its original condition. Shipping will only be refunded if the entire package arrived damaged or the package was lost in the mail.*
Where and how are your products manufactured?
Our cards are all printed in Perth, Western Australia.
Still have a question that didn’t get answered? Feel free to contact us here and we’ll do our best to provide an answer as soon as we can.